Entrepreneurs With Disabilities Program
The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities program (EDP) was created to provide enhanced small business development support to people with disabilities in rural Alberta. Self-employment can be a great way for persons with a disability or an ongoing medical condition to get back into the workforce.
This specialized program includes:
- Business training
- Assistance with drawing up a business plan
- Affordable, flexible business loans to establish a new business, purchase an existing business, or expand or upgrade an existing business
To be eligible for the Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program, you must:
- Have a self-declared disability or ongoing medical condition
- Live in rural Alberta
- Have a viable business idea
- Be able to contribute in some way to your business
To learn more about this program, please contact us.