Your Customers Are Online -
What is the Digital Economy Program?
The Digital Economy Program is a free service designed to help your small business expand online. This program will help your small business undergo digital transformations and adopt eCommerce practices.
The program can help your business:
• Improve your ability to reach customers
• Increase sales
• Elevate your business’ eCommerce presence
Participating small businesses will receive access to a digital service squad to help you increase your online presence utilizing tools and best practices that are essential to success in today’s business environment.
Community Futures Yellowhead East has successfully hired for the Digital Service Squad (DSS) position and is excited to roll-out this partnership offering in January 2022.
Participating small businesses will receive FREE support to undergo a digital transformation through a Digital Service Squad, and adopt eCommerce practices through ShopHERE powered by Google.
- Reach new customers online
- Develop a social media strategy
- Search Engine Optimization support
- Create and configure your website or online store
- Streamline business processes with digital tools
Are You Eligible?
• You have a business registered in Alberta (Indigenous owned businesses that are not registered in Alberta may still be eligible, please contact the DEP Program Coordinator directly)
• You have 0-49 employees
• You are not a non-profit, charitable trust, or franchise business
If you answered YES to all of these, Hooray! You are eligible to apply for the Digital Economy Program.